Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Other Honda Fuel Injectors

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Civic TSI's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In respond to what JRCivic said, that's what I did and it work perfectly. But now I'm thinking about using Eagle Talon TSI injectors, 450cc, same plug.

    ------------------
    To 24 PSI, and beyond !
    HS Le Club

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 1999
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lundgren, I haven't gotten around to trying the Mitsu injectors yet. I'm a little worried about saturated or not and impedence...I don't know for sure what the mitsus are...I've also heard of some of the same guys using the turbo Eclipse 450cc's with modded ECU's or programible units...

    ------------------
    1998' 4dr GSR, 8psi JRSC w/hand ported plenum, Walbro HP fuel pump, valves set to .005i/.006e, MSD BTM, B&M CommandFlo regulator(working it out), stock intake w/resinator cut off at fenderwell for "cool air", Greddy sp exhaust, Tokico Illumina 5-ways, Neuspeed springs(sux!), Skunkworks 22mm rear swaybar, ES motor mounts and front swaybar bushings, Yokohama AVS 205/50/15's, Metal Master brake pads(KVR Carbon Fibre pads sitting on work bench) ,B&M fuel pressure gauge, Autometer sport comp A/F gauge in dimmer location...
    and awaiting my YLW 00' ITR due mid April!!!

    Honest officer, I had no idea how fast I was going...the speedometer only gos to 150...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 1999
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JRCivic, So you are saying that the Prelude injectors are compatible? Someone at RC said that they were a different type...then again, they may have just been trying to sell injectors...

    ------------------
    1998' 4dr GSR, 8psi JRSC w/hand ported plenum, Walbro HP fuel pump, valves set to .005i/.006e, MSD BTM, B&M CommandFlo regulator(working it out), stock intake w/resinator cut off at fenderwell for "cool air", Greddy sp exhaust, Tokico Illumina 5-ways, Neuspeed springs(sux!), Skunkworks 22mm rear swaybar, ES motor mounts and front swaybar bushings, Yokohama AVS 205/50/15's, Metal Master brake pads(KVR Carbon Fibre pads sitting on work bench) ,B&M fuel pressure gauge, Autometer sport comp A/F gauge in dimmer location...
    and awaiting my YLW 00' ITR due the 19th of April!!!

    Honest officer, I had no idea how fast I was going...the speedometer only gos to 150...

  4. #14
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They DID NOT work in my case... however, this could be because of the model year. Remember, I have a '94-95 GSR engine and a '93-94 Prelude engine... this means that if you have an OBD-1 car ('92-95), the Prelude injectors will not plug in. If you have a '96+ car, there is a possibility that '96+ Prelude injectors will fit your harness... I just haven't tried it to tell you for certain.

    ------------------



    '93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •